From Soyjak WikiJump to navigationJump to search
A fact is a claim that fact checkers, experts, and Dr. Fauci widely agree to be true.
Characteristics of a Fact[edit | edit source]
A fact must meet the criteria of 3 rules in order to be approved by the Soypreme Court:
- It's been fact checked by Snopes.
- There has had several peer reviewed studies conducted to back up their claim.
- The Scientific Method has been repeated on the "fact" in question at least 1000 times and produced consistent results.
Additionally, a celebratory soyduel may be carried out to commemorate the passage of a fact into truth; however, this is a special ceremony and is only reserved for the most truthliest facts.
List of Facts[edit | edit source]
- The CP spam will subside.
- That weren't no coal, it was a shining, glistening gem.
- Sproke for breakfast is a healthy and enriching meal that will give you all the nutrients you need to start off right.
- Norwegians lost the Soyvil War.
- /qa/ won.
- Zellig will always be a gem. [it just is, ok?]