List of operations
From Soyjak WikiJump to navigationJump to search
SThis is a list of known intelligence operations involving the Soy Community.
Operations planned by the Soy Community[edit | edit source]
- Operation Best Soy - A guerilla marketing operation in which a teen advertised the 'party by pulling up a Markiplier Soyjak on an interactive computer display at their local Best Buy. (Status: completed, June 29th, 2021)
- Operation 'Plier - An on-going human intelligence operation in which agents are attempting to blackmail Markiplier into making a video on the Soy Community. (Status: on hold following the Royg incident; June 4th, 2021)
- Operation Wikisneedia - A community effort to smuggle creative-commons licensed soyjaks into Wikimedia Commons and to subtly reprogram Wikipedia users with Sneed's Feed and Seed references. (Status: in progress)
- Operation Soyclipse - A general multi-board counter-raid carried out against 4chan in retaliation for the November 3rd Massacre. Suspected to be a counter-intelligence falseflag planted by moles. (Status: a huge failure; November 10th, 2021)
- Operation SoySphere-Cobvas - A plan to construct Cobson and other 'jak-related pixel art on a communist pixel art website called Pixelcanvas. (Status: completed, Feb 2022)
Operations against the Soy Community[edit | edit source]
- Operation Dark Winter - An economic restructuring scheme headed by Klaus Schawb to bring about the Fourth Industrial Revolution (Status: in progress; date unknown)
- Operation Clean Stable - Military operation and precision strike in which 4chan agents assaulted Black Site /qa/ (Status: completed; November 3rd, 2021)
- Janny Points rollout - A major component of Operation Clean Stable involving the deployment and normalisation of an imageboard-specific social-credit scoring system (Status: on hold following leak and subsequent pushback; September 26th, 2021)
- Operation 67 - A joint-forces campaign of mathematical repression to destroy all proof of Thrembo using a CIA bioweapon codenamed "meds" (Status: completed; date unknown)
- Operation Bleached Bowl - Codename for mass deletion of scat spam on the 'party carried out by Soot during the colorjak revolution
- Operation Lukhanofka - ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
- Operation Dead Man's Switch - Supposed human intelligence operation plotting John McAfee's involvement with /soy/ post no°123456 (Status: unknown, June 29th, 2021)
Operations of the Second Soyvil War[edit | edit source]
Main article: Soyvil War 2
- Operation Lemon - A propaganda campaign devised by members of the Sootist faction to demoralise Kuz by sending his extended family pictures of him performing fellatio on lemon-themed Nojaks.
- Operation #SaveTheSharty - A Sootist nudging project to deprive Kuzist forces of attention by deploying a non-intervention strategy best summarised by the Sootist slogan: "Ignore. Sage. Hide." Related to the proposed "Samson Option".
Other operations[edit | edit source]
- Operation Paperclip - An intelligence program in which Scientists behind Die Sohjabonen were relocated to the United States to continue their research into Wunderwaffen Soy Beans as part of the newly-formed CIA