Soyjak Wiki was temporaily down in order to upgrade to a faster LEMP stack. Pages should load significantly faster than before.
A peer-reviewed study is a study that has been peer-reviewed. This is a necessary ritual to make information real, so that it can be used to debunk dumb chuds and schizos who really need to just take their meds.
Peer reviewed studies have helped to show that:
- Thrembo is NOT a real number
- Bugs are nutritious and a good alternative to meat
- You should trust the science
- Sproke is good for you
- You should trust the Peer-reviewed studies
See also[edit | edit source]
Citations[edit | edit source]
- Peer reviewed study by The Science