|Foundation||September 19th, 2020|
Soyjak.party, also known as The Party, the 'Party, the 'arty, soy spinoff, soyfag.sharty, soyshart.farty, the 'sharty, and countless other names; and also also accessible via basedjak.party for easy 4chan shilling (though posting it gets you an instant one-day ban), is an imageboard primarily dedicated to
soyjak posting datamining. The party was founded by Soot, announced on /qa/ as "made a shitty imageboard" "basedjaks [sic] must be in every thread". Despite the uncerimonious debut, the date was chosen in order to commemorate the 44th anniversary of the crash of Turkish Airlines Flight 452, of course.
The party has 10 boards, but the majority of its activity is on the soyjak board /soy/, which usually gets multiple posts every hour. A VPN or Tor can be used for privacy or ban evasion since public IPs are not banned from posting, though you will still be tracked thanks to (((SOOT))) formerly being a world leader in datamining technology.
According to soot, he created the imageboard "as a simple joke", and did not expect it to go far.
Issues with CSAM
The party has long struggled with Child Sexual Abuse Material being uploaded, and has even on several occassions caused the soyjak.party to go down.  In turn, soot has done what he can to combat its spread. The primary uploaders of CSAM to the 'party are primarily unknown, but they commonly use kuz as a scapegoat to cover their tracks.
Some potential suggestions are: The Cirno spammer, p#blm, and the raging swede. In reality though, it is obviously /bant/tranny -niggers (like p#blm) unleashing these attacks, if you want proof sign up to midov.pl (matrix shilled by them) and go to the room moderated by j0hn and you'll find terabytes of undeleted child porn, /bant/ also has a problem with CP spam much like the sharty.
On 9 January, 2022, the sharty was shut down to huge CP spam waves. On 10 January, it was revived. Just a few days later, on January 13th, the site was once again shut down, this time permanently, and with no hope of coming back. Soot said "its over". When our reporters asked "Is it really over?", all soot had to say was: "it's unequivocally, completely, and utterly over".
But thankfully the timelines shifted shortly thereafter and on January 14th it returned with some bugs as soot transferred the site to a new host.
However, as of 23rd of Janurary 2022 the sharty is down again. This time, like the last time, it's gone forever.
Although it is back again. It remains to be seen how many more times soot will have to take down the site before the CP problem is fixed.
as of 5/13/2022 the CP problem is kinda "fixed" but kuz is DDOSing the site.
See also: The faces of party
Soyjak.party has a thriving and enlightened culture cultivated by its many fine users. While the community often unites, it sometimes has dramatic disagreements, as can be seen in the Soyvil War.
Soyjak.party currently has 10 boards:
- /suggest/ - Suggest
- /soy/ - Soyjak
- /qa/ - Question & Answer
- /pol/ - Politics
- /raid/ - Raid
- /a/ - Anime
- /webm/ - Videos and GIF
- /muv/ - Music & Video Games
- /sneed/ - Sneed
- /nate/ - Coal (hidden)
- /incel/ - Internet Celebrities
A list of deleted Boards:
- /holo/ - Hololive
- /kr/ - K-pop and Korean Culture
- /g/ - Technology (became /int/ through a poll)
- /v/ - Videogames
- /caca/ - caca
- /trump/ - Donald Trump
- /r9k/ - ROBOT9999
- /b/ - Random
- /r/ - Requests
- /giga/ - Gigachad
- /tv/ - Television & Film
- /int/ - International
- /x/ - Paranormal/Schizo
There is a common misconception that the /sneed/ board was formerly /chuck/. This is NOT the case. Take your meds.
- /plier/ - Markiplier (part of the Captain Coal incident)
- /j/ - janime (part of the Captain Coal incident)
- /CUNNY/ - CUNNY (part of the Captain Coal incident)
Formerly Former Boards
- /raid/ - Raid
- /giga/ - Gigachad
Official Soyjak.party websites
Aside from soyjak.party itself, Kuz owns and runs several other datamining websites meant to supplement soyjak.party.
- OnionsBooru, a Booru for Soyjaks
- "made a shitty imageboard"
- "VPNs and Tor are allowed, since you schizos think this is some sort of IP collection honeypot." - https://soyjak.party/rules.html
- On January 9th and January 13, the party was shut down for CP.
- The myth that kuz is behind the CP attacks has been widely discredited by jakking organizations such as the dailyjak, soot, and the KolymaNET Soyjak League
- Although the original videogames board of soyjak.party is unarchived, an announcement makes mention of it's deletion and replacement with /g/ and /tv/. (https://web.archive.org/web/20200921201348/https://soyjak.party/)