Impish Soyak Ears
This article is about the variant. For the individual, see the Swede (Artist)
|Impish Soyak Ears|
|Earliest Known Appearance||/soy/, Soyjak.party (December 20, 2020)|
|Booru Posts||1500+ As of Jan 24th, 2023|
|Based On||Impish Soyjak|
Impish Soyak[sic] Ears, also known as The Swede, Swedish Win, Swedish Fail, Swedejak, and Impjak, is a 'jak variant based on an edit of Guinness World Record Soyjak. He has a shrunken head, a large mouth, a double chin, and various other discrepancies that distinguish him as his own variant. Impish Soyak Ears dropped to chaotic reception from the soyjak community, and it remains disputed whether it's a win or a fail. Despite often being used to portray Swedes, there is zero to no evidence that swedes actually look like this or say this. There's a common misconception that this soyjak is called "Impish soyjak ears" but this isn't the case, since The Swede named the original filename "Impish Soyak Ears", and he claims that his earred soyjaks are named soyaks rather than soyjaks.
Impish Soyak Ears is best known for his leading role in the critically acclaimed Impjak Adventure webcomic.
Early Life[edit | edit source]
Once when Impish Soyak Ears was newly born, he ate all the black people in his village causing the black race to go extinct in his hamlet. Once the other people in his village found out about what Impish had one, they eradicated him causing mass riots in his name. After the riots went better than expected the people started to chant "SWEDISH WIN!!" which made Impish Soyak Ears get a sense of joy.
Impish Soyak Ears played a key role in the labour movement in 1910s Spokane, Washington.
Career[edit | edit source]
He made his debut on December 20th, 2020, first on /soy/, and then three minutes later on /int/. At first he was an extremely controversial 'Jak, often being called a Swedish Fail, while other posters defended him, calling him a Swedish Win. He was favored by the mod team, who Stickied a GIF of him being petted. His release began a 4 month long build up of tensions between posters, which burst on April 29, 2021, culminating in the Soyvil War. During the war, Impish joined the side of Wholesome Soyjak due to the fact that the same people who were shitting on Wholesome Soyjak had been shitting on Impish for the last 4 months. Some Impish posters attempted to pledge themselves to neutrality due to an unwillingness to fight on the same side as Deformed Soyjak, but it seems that all Swedes were forcibly lumped in with Wholesome and Deformed due to their evolutionary relation. Their faction was later named "The Swedish", after Impjak.
On April 5th, 2021, he announced his first acting role as the lead character in Soyjak Party's first commerical webcomic, Impjak Adventure. When asked why he auditioned for the role, he told reporters that he "knew the material was gold". He later reprised his role as Impjak for both episodes of Impjak Adventure: The Animated Series, providing both voice and digital mo-cap.
Relationship with Norway[edit | edit source]
Norwegian posters have been uniformly outspoken in their opposition to Impish Soyak Ears due to his Swedish ancestry, and as such they generally consider him to be a "Swedish Fail". Norwegians also express serious doubts concerning the veracity of the "Swedish Win" infographic. Like most things in Scandinavia, these grievances are expressed via soyduel.
Posting any variation of Impish Soyak Ears is a criminal offence in the Kingdom of Norway.
Relationship with Pennsylvania[edit | edit source]
On July 9th, 2021, Impish Soyak Ears accepeted an offer by the Pennsylvania Tourism Department to star in a series of poster advertisements. He later moved to Amish country in a failed attempt to recolonise the area for Sweden.
On September 4th, 2021, he held a funeral service for Troonjak, who had tragically taken her own life by jumping from Impjak's windmill.
Controversies[edit | edit source]
On January 26, 2022, Impish Soyak Ears was implicated in the now-infamous dancing swede.mp4 video.
Identifying Swedish Wins/Fails[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20201221235828/https://soyjak.party/soy//res/39371.html appears to be the earliest apperence of Impish Soyak Ears, three minutes before the /int/ post previously thought to be the first
Citations[edit | edit source]
- ↑ it was revealed to me in a dream
- ↑ https://desuarchive.org/int/thread/136165362/#136165362
- ↑ https://desuarchive.org/int/thread/142957818/#142959190
- ↑ https://booru.soy/post/view/4747#search=variant%3Aimpish
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 https://web.archive.org/web/20201221235828/https://soyjak.party/soy//res/39371.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20210526010313/https://soyjak.party/soy//res/94435.html NOTE: Swede says December 20, 2021, but he seems to have made a typo, and must have meant 2020.
- ↑ https://desuarchive.org/int/thread/136165362/#q136165362
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20210124004516/https://soyjak.party/soy/index.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20210430015728/https://soyjak.party/soy//res/78114.html
- ↑ https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/4702508/#4705423
- ↑ https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/4755962/
- ↑ https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/4742624/
- ↑ https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/4713696/#4713848
- ↑ https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/4756961/
- ↑ https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/4986174/